Technologist (Footwear) (9022/FF)
A leading footwear supplier is looking to recruit within their technical department. If you have solid technical ability and have a proven track record of working with High Street retailers then I want to speak to you.
Technologist (Footwear)– The Role:
- Maintain and improve the quality of incoming products into the warehouse and carry out quality tests.
- Assessing production processes, e.g. last assessment, heat/time dwell, pressure of machines, sole preparation system.
- Assess footwear ranges prior to production, advising on any necessary improvements to design, construction and fit.
- Conduct extensive factory audits and effect change where required.
- To form a solid working relationship with the production teams.
- Analyse worn returns and implement any improvement which may be gathered from this process.
Technologist (Footwear) – The Person:
- Experience of working with womens footwear is essential.
- A successful candidate must be certified in either footwear or textile testing.
- Have a strong background of working with High Street retailers or suppliers.
- Prior experience of setting up new processes and analysing there success and impact on the business.
- It is essential that you are a strong and clear communicator who has the ability to work with overseas production bases.
- The ability to work under their own initiative, and part of a team.
- A background in a similar role is desirable.
Technologist (Footwear) – The Company:
This footwear importer is a specialist in delivering high quality footwear to their High Street customers. Having developed a strong reputation in their field, this company deliver to the letter what their customers want which ensures they come back time after time.
Technologist (Footwear) – The Package:
A generous salary is on offer.
To register your interest, please contact Nicholas Fitzgerald by sending you CV to along with details of when would be the ideal time to speak to you about the position.