Visual Merchandise Merchandiser- Leading Fashion Retailer in the Middle East
Amazing opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and hands on Visual Merchandise Manager to join this very vibrant and hugely successful Retailer!! This company is taking the Middle East by storm with huge expansion plans in the pipeline.
If you come from a large retail background, and are looking to work with a smaller retailer that is growing then this is the role for you!
This company offers a very supportive environment and great opportunities for progression. You need to be hungry for success and ready to work hard for it!
Responsibilities of this role are likely to include:
– Direct liaison with the brands visual teams with regards to seasonal themes, directions and implementation
– Plan and manage the implementation of a seasonal visual merchandising calendar in all stores.
– Consistently maintain brand visual standards, both windows and interiors of stores and any marketing or other activity that involves the product.
– Drive product sell-through via effective re-merchandising of stores, working in liaison with Senior Merchandise Planner in Division.
– Effectively plan VM and store layout for new collection launches.
You will have….
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in retail, preferably high end fashion
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong awareness of key fashion brands
– Strong time management skills
– Excellent coaching, communication and organizational skills
– High level of attention to details
*** Only candidates that speak Italian fluently will be considered ***
To apply for this fantastic role please click ‘Apply’ or contact Imogen Graham
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Contact: William Bates
- Reference: Caterer/WB6594
- Job ID: 63687943